International Association for
International Center for Numerical Methods in Engineering
Edificio C-1, Campus Norte UPC
c/ Gran Capitán s/n.
08034 Barcelona - Spain
Tel: (+34) 934 01 60 39
Fax: (+34) 934 01 65 17
The International Association for Computational Mechanics was founded to promote advances in computational mechanics by the international group of scholars and practitioners of this new discipline.
Upcoming World Conferences:
IACM National and Regional Organizations.
A number of national and regional organizations are affiliated to IACM. Members can join IACM via such organizations, which remain independent with their own local activities and constitutions but co-operate with it for the common good. Currently, there are 20 affiliated organizations, representing 27 different countries from worldwide.
Benefits of Membership
Active USACM members receive the following benefits:
- Discounts for USACM congress registration fee
- Registration discount for IACM congresses and most events sponsored by IACM
- Registration discount for all US thematic conferences and workshops
- Membership spotlights on the USACM website
- Voting privileges (electing USACM officers, EC members and USACM awards) are reserved for regular members only as is the eligibility for the USACM awards.
Why USACM Membership
As one of a growing nationwide group of engineers and scientists involved in commercial or academic activities in Computational Mechanics (CM), you need up-to-date information and an active network of contacts. Membership in USACM can help you obtain information and provide forums for meeting new colleagues and friends.