Past USNCCM Reports
USNCCM16: Role of Computational Mechanics in Industry, Virtual, July 29, 2021
Past Thematic Conference Reports
Workshop on Experimental and Computational Fracture Mechanics, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, February 26-28, 2020
Recent Advances in the Modeling and Simulation of the Mechanics of Nanoscale Materials, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, August 21-23, 2019
Uncertainty Quantification in Computational Solid and Structural Materials Modeling, Baltimore, Maryland, January 17-18, 2019
Benefits of Membership
Active USACM members receive the following benefits:
- Discounts for USACM congress registration fee
- Registration discount for IACM congresses and most events sponsored by IACM
- Registration discount for all US thematic conferences and workshops
- Membership spotlights on the USACM website
- Voting privileges (electing USACM officers, EC members and USACM awards) are reserved for regular members only as is the eligibility for the USACM awards.
Why USACM Membership
As one of a growing nationwide group of engineers and scientists involved in commercial or academic activities in Computational Mechanics (CM), you need up-to-date information and an active network of contacts. Membership in USACM can help you obtain information and provide forums for meeting new colleagues and friends.